Evee did not like this little swaddler thing. But it was good for her to give her something to push against.
Excuse the tons of pictures, but when you have a princess, you must document them. I had seen a deal for pictures from a photographer on Groupon months ago. Knowing I was going to be having a baby girl, I decided to purchase the Groupon. I was glad I did.
I was a little unsure of how the pictures would turn out for Evee would not sleep, was being very uncooperative. But the photographer did a good job dealing with her.
I love that she captured her little "thinking face"
I loved that she got the newness of her little body
and showed off the small parts
She caught this natural pose of me trying to get Evee to go to sleep. I love it!
Another natural pose
This one was obviously planned
I love her extra finger, her "little buddy" as we lovingly term it
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








































No comments:
Post a Comment