Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fourth of July

Todd had to work during the day, but it turned out fine because my friend, Becky, needed someone to hang out with. So after the kids and I were in a parade (that a friend actually broke her leg from jumping off our float) I spent the day with Becky and her daughter going swimming.
That night Todd got home just in time to go to the beach with us to watch the fire works. The boys had a blast playing on the beach while we waited for it to get dark. I loved just watching Roger enjoying the water and sand... his personality does match his Californian hairstyle.
The sunset was absolutely gorgeous - but not as beautiful as him:
Mikey enjoyed the fireworks
William enjoyed the fireworks
Roger enjoyed the fireworksbut Grant did not

3 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Mmmm... those strawberries in that previous picture look delicious! That is the cutest picture I have ever seen that you have as your header! Did you take it yourself? I absolutely love it. What cute missionaries they make :)

Caitlin said...

I love your blog! Your boys are JUST precious!!! Thanks for checking out mine! Too bad we don't live closer!

Five Alive said...

Loni I love the photo with the boys on the bikes at the top of your blog.. that is so precious. Glad to keep up with you and the family and some of your adventures.