Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sister Aunt Nae

Before leaving on a procelyting mission to Spain for 18 months, Aunt Nae came and visited us here in Ohio. We absolutely love, love, love Aunt Nae and were so happy to have her come.
Aunt Nae is so wonderful with children, especially my boys. She gives them so much love and acceptance. I am always grateful to have her around. 
When she was here, I was scheduled to teach Joy School. I thought about cancleing, but Nae is so good with children I decided to go through with it. For one of the days I had scheduled a class at the local nature reservation. The kids had a great time learning about Maple Sugaring


We later went on a Homeschool field trip to see how maple sugaring is really done. It was freezing, but we did learn a lot.


Before coming to visit us, my dad gave LeNae some money to take the boys to Chuckee Cheese. When we told the boys about the outing, Michael exclaimed, "Yay! We're going to waste Bampa's money!" I think he meant that we were going to use Bampa's money, but it was more humerous and probably more accurate the way it came out.
Of course the boys had a great time at Chuckee Cheese, while LeNae and I were able to sit at a booth and talk. 



On the way to the airport, we stopped and had some ice cream sundaes. It was good, but I was sad that I was going to be dropping off my sister really soon.

Good-bye LeNae. We love you so much! Good Luck. LeNae will be in Spain for 18 months, we won't be able to see her, nor talk to her for that whole time. She'll be able to call my parents on Mother's Day and Christmas, but besides that, the only communication is through letters or emails.
See you in 18 months

No comments: