Yes, it has "flown" by, but for the first time in any of my babys' life, I am so glad it has come and gone. I always hate my kids growing up at all, I always love whatever stage they are in and always hate it when they leave one stage for it means I am closer to the time that they will no longer be children - yet I love to see the changes and development and progress that occurs.
With Evee, I have loved seeing her in the "newborn phase", but it has been hard for she has seemed so fragile. Plus, never before have I had a baby's health improve so much when they hit the two month mark. So, in that way, I am grateful to finally have Evee reach two months.
Evee has been such a joy. We all adore her.
My boys absolutely love her, always talking to her. Grant even likes to touch her hand or foot while he sucks his thumb with his other hand.
Todd has informed me that I have created my biggest competition, and I am trailing behind her as far as what he would do for someone he loves.
And I cannot express what a joy it is for me to have this sweet little girl in my presence. She is always in my thoughts for I cannot stop thinking about her. And I am constantly taking pictures of her.
She is such an easy baby, she doesn't cry unless in pain or hungry. At times with her breathing being so laborious and her acid-reflux being painful, I wouldn't have blamed her if she would have been super fussy, but she's actually the opposite, incredibly sweet even though she has to deal with all this extra stuff.
Plus she's already sleeping through the night!
Evee is incredibly happy and social. At 6 weeks she was giving intentional smiles, and what for? For when people talked to her. She loves to talk and listen to people. While being assessed by a specialist, the specialist said, "She just makes you feel good about yourself" for she focuses on people and "listens" and smiles and coos in response.



1 comment:
She's adorable Loni :) I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment