For a baby gift, a friend of mine gave me a package of white onesies and fabric markers. The idea was to have my boys color onesies for Evelyn. I loved this idea and the boys and I had a great time making them.
I actually didn't give the boys much help. I set up the supplies, but I didn't want my coloring to disturb their child-like masterpieces.
Of all the different clothes Evee had, from the pink frills to all the ruffles, I think I liked these onesies the best.
Here are the finished products:
Grant's:
His has a picture of Grant and Evee on it
William's:
William's has a picture of the family, but since there wasn't enough room, he had to put two of the people on the back
Roger's:
Roger followed Mikey's example by putting animals (turtle, lizard, and a duck) on it
Mikey's:
His had the duck, turtle, and lizard on the world in a new planet. One of Evee's doctor's commented on how much she liked this onesie and said that it looked like something you would find at a popular clothing store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment