Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Evee's Baby Announcement

 It only took 4 months, but I finally got Evee's birth announcements sent out. I had created the card, sent it off to be printed. Once I recieved the announcements (over a month ago), it took some time to get the addresses on the envenlopes.
After all that I enlisted the help of the boys to stuff the envelopes, put our address stamp on the back, and a postage stamp on the front. They enjoyed all but the sealing of the envenlopes
 Since it was my boys helping out, those that got the announcements, I hope you are okay with the state of the envelopes. Sometimes a boy would put the stamp in the wrong corner, leaving me to have to rip it off and move it to the correct corner, and the address stamp was at times left looking like a hot mess. But, free help is free help.
I was happy with how the announcements turned out. For those that didn't get one, or those that got lost in the mail, here it is:


No comments: