Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July

Our 4th of July celebration started with Evelyn having Speech Therapy. Yes, I am a mean mom, making my girl do therapy on a holiday, but I did let her skip it the week before for her birthday. 
Once Evee's therapist left, we got loaded up on our bikes and biked to watch the local parade.
We had to show off how cute Evee looked. (I love having a girl)
Then we went for a BBQ at my friend, Bonnie's house. My five kids played with her five kids.
Actually, my youngest just leaned on her youngest. I don't think her daughter appreciated it much.
After lunch/dinner Todd had to go to work. I dropped Evelyn off with her awesome nurse Cheryl, then the kids and I went to the beach with Bonnie's family to play and watch the fireworks there.




This is just Bonnie and my kids. The best part is Bonnie looks like she is about 20 years-old

And of course, the fireworks

No comments: