
LeNae is so great with kids. She really is. She knows how to talk to them, and they all love to talk to her. The best thing about LeNae is that she does not rush through life, she isn't always concerned about getting things done, so she is totally involved in what is going on at the moment, especially when children are communicating with her. It's no surprise that Mikey loves her, she really encourages his talking, asks him questions or makes comments to what he has just said. I think Mikey opens up more and talks more to LeNae than he does me.
While making the 7 hour drive from my grandma's house to my mom's house LeNae chatted with Mikey. She happened to ask her a couple of questions causing Mikey to come back with,
"I can't believe that I have to teach you, Nae! It's almost like teaching a grown-up.....kind of like when Jesus was teaching the grown ups.
1 comment:
Your sister sounds so sweet and patient. Glad that she has a great relationship with your kids :) I love the post below too. Super hiliarous!
Post a Comment