LeNae visited us for Christmas, and let me tell you that the boys were beyond excited that she came. She has definitely been missed...by all of us. But for some reason, Roger missed her the most.
Several weeks ago, Lyndee was talking to Roger on the phone. She asked Roger if he missed Nae, to which he replied in the affirmative. Then, in hopes of competing with Nae, Lyndee asked Roger if he missed her to which he replied that he didn't. Shocked and offended, Lyndee couldn't believe her ears, then Roger said, "Ya, I don't miss you 'cause I'm talking to you".
While here, Roger did not seem to leave LeNae's side. They were attached at the hips. Lyndee jealously called Roger "LeNae's Boyfriend".
He looked at her with admiration and insisted on always sitting by her.
I can't say that I blame Roger. LeNae is pretty awesome. She is tons of fun, very cute, but most of all, she loves people.
She will just sit and play and talk with my boys without ever making them feel that she has something more important to do. My boys will talk and play with her more than any other adult, probably including me.
We were grateful to have Nae back in our home, even if just for a couple of days.
1 comment:
Well first of all. I didn't ask Roger if he missed Nae, he voluntarily expressed that he missed her when having our heart to heart. That shows how deep his love is for her. Good thing I have my own boyfriend, or else I would've been crushed and heartbroken. I am just purely jealious now :)
Post a Comment