Monday, August 1, 2011

Future Plans

William: I don't know if I want to be a missionary or a be a dad when I grow up
Me: Oh, well actually you can do both. First when you turn 19 you can go on a mission and then after being on your mission for two years you come home. Then you will find a really nice girl, get married and then become a dad. So you can do both, just at different times.
William: Ya...I can be a dad when I'm old....like four...fourteen.
(Did he forget that 14 comes before 19?)
Me: Do you know who you would want to marry?
William: Ya...umm..umm....Elizabeth......she's three....I can tell....'cause I talked to her

Elizabeth is a girl I have not yet met, he met her at the swimming pool when LeNae and Lana were watching him, but even they could tell that he was smitten by her.
Well, he has his life all planned out.

No comments: