Sunday, July 31, 2011

Schoolwork


I have always liked American Sign Language (ASL), but do not really know all that many signs. At church I teach songs to the children (for I am incredibly musically inclined---sarcasm there if you didn't catch it) and have taken many occasions to research the signs for songs and teach them to the children. This past month the children have learned "I Love to See the Temple", a song that most LDS children know, so I taught it while teaching the signs.
The other day I was driving in the car and Mikey asked me how to do the sign language for "would". I had no clue and answered as such. Mikey then replied with this suggestion: "Well, you need to go back to your school".

1 comment:

the Petterson Family said...

What a funny kid! I think you are an awesome music leader! :)