What is October without a lot of Halloween activities? I usually like to come up with some sort of creative costume for the boys, but this year, I decided that I would just pay the 20 bucks for them to have a costume. I usually don't save very much money making their costumes and I don't save any time. Plus I figured that they could use their costumes for dress-ups later. After going to the stores, here's what they chose
 |
| Grant chose to be a knight |
 |
| So did William |
 |
| Roger was some sort of a dragon |
 |
| Michael was Zorro |
Our first celebration was a ward Halloween party, which is what the above pictures are from.
Next, William and Grant had a party with their Joy School group
Then we had a family party put on by the PTA (yes, I homeschool and am a member of the early childhood PTA- more for social reasons)
No comments:
Post a Comment