Sunday, May 20, 2012

Testimony

Roger has borne his testimony several times now, but I do have to say I am still impressed each time he goes up to the podium and speaks. He speaks way beyond the wisdom and knowledge of a six-year-old boy.
This last month he went up and very calmly and clearly spoke. He spoke of knowing that the church was true. Knowing that Joseph Smith was a true prophet. Knowing that Joseph Smith used the power of the Lord to translate the Book of Mormon. Knowing that Thomas Monson is the prophet today and that the Lord guides him.
I wish I could remember everything, but I can't. I just have to say (and I may be biased) that he does such a good job. Gives a testimony that would be appropriate and good of an adult to give.
Knowing Roger, he is 100% completely sincere about his testimony. He speaks of things, and in ways that he does at home. I have always been very impressed how spiritually minded and in tune he is with the Spirit. He understands Christ and understands what it means to Follow Christ. 

1 comment:

Kristin said...

All those Family Home Evenings are paying off! What a good example he is! I'm excited for this baby girl of yours!