One time the boys were looking at a plant-eating-dinosaur. Mikey proclaimed, "This dinosaur has women teeth."
I had no idea of what this meant, who was this chauvinistic child that I had? A mother was standing near me and looked at me for an answer to what he was meaning. So I asked Mikey what he meant by that.
"It means that the dinosaur is really good and nice"....awww my little gentleman.
T-Rex was a hit.
Grant never got over his fear of T-Rex.
The boys would get so consumed with looking at the dinosaurs that it was difficult to get a picture of them looking at the camera.
The last dinosaur of the exhibit sprayed water onto unsuspecting visitors. So of course the boys loved standing in the spot that the water would spray, anticipating the surprise when the water actually emitted from the dinosaurs' mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment