
My boys LOVE to get into my plastic bowls and put them on top of their heads.

Then they will line up at the door to the garage

Then one by one they take off running

And of course I am required to shriek, "NO, NO, NO..."

Because having Mom yell insanely always makes things more fun

And then they jump off the step into the living room.
A little crazy, if you ask me
Side note: I'll be honest, I don't always wash these bowls after being played with, so be aware if you ever eat anything at my house.
2 comments:
I can totally sympathize with you. Eli likes to make his way to all the tupperware bowls and has managed to open where we keep the pans and skillets too. Kaden helped drag them all out the other day so I gave them a wooden spoon and it kept them quite occupied!
Good to know that you don't clean your bowls all the time! I'll have to remember that!
Post a Comment