I hear ya. On Friday I got Wes up from his nap to get Skyler from the bus. I walked in and found a huge poopy mess all over him and his bed. There wasn't a spot of poop in his diaper. Then he did it again last night while we were on our date. I found it right before I went to bed. Isn't it sad that these things get to be a "normal" part of our lives?
we had a similar problem with Kaden - only it wasn't in the bathroom. It was on underpants (obviously), pants, a shirt, and one sock. Isaiah was lucky one to find them all!
If you would like to contact me, or for those who have private blogs that would be willing to send me an invite, email me at todd_gobucks[at]hotmail[dot]com
3 comments:
I hear ya. On Friday I got Wes up from his nap to get Skyler from the bus. I walked in and found a huge poopy mess all over him and his bed. There wasn't a spot of poop in his diaper. Then he did it again last night while we were on our date. I found it right before I went to bed. Isn't it sad that these things get to be a "normal" part of our lives?
What a funny picture! Good to see you for a minute or two last week.
we had a similar problem with Kaden - only it wasn't in the bathroom. It was on underpants (obviously), pants, a shirt, and one sock. Isaiah was lucky one to find them all!
Post a Comment