Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Curlz

I love Roger's curls. Mikey used to have curly locks which I was so sad when I had to cut them. Todd told me that the time was coming that I needed to cut Roger's hair. After not combing his hair for a week or two Todd informed me that I had to cut his hair because it was looking like he was the neglected child.
I asked Roger how he felt about it, and to say he was excited is an understatement. I took him up to my bathroom and started cutting. He was giddy and kept on saying, "Cut it like my brothers".
I left the top just a little bit longer so I could scrunch it into little curls on top. Of course when I done Roger threw a fit, used his hand to straighten his curls down, then complained that he wanted his hair like his brothers. "Do it like William's".
Great. William insists on a slick comb over. It's kinda cute on his 2 year old little head, but seriously... this looks a little ridiculous.

3 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

I love his curls too! I'm still waiting for a child with curly hair....maybe some day! I love your blog Loni, and how real it is. It's such a true portrayal (sp?) of a stay at home moms life!

Holly said...

Holy cow! He looks like a different kid. I understand completely though. I love Ben's curls. Someday they'll probably be gone too. Luckily, for now they keep growing back. He's had four haircuts and his curls keep hangin' around!

The Andra Family said...

He still looks so handsome. And as we both know, we'll always miss the curls.