We loved your Christmas card. When I took them all down yesterday Nathan asked if he could keep yours so he could find all the things you were "Spying" in your letter! It was right at eye level with Ben when we taped it up with the others and he would stand and gaze at it! Very creative and fun!
What a clever and cute way to sum up the year. I love it! I am always so amazed by everything that you guys do. I wish you were still here so our boys could play.
If you would like to contact me, or for those who have private blogs that would be willing to send me an invite, email me at todd_gobucks[at]hotmail[dot]com
3 comments:
I love your idea! Super cute!
We loved your Christmas card. When I took them all down yesterday Nathan asked if he could keep yours so he could find all the things you were "Spying" in your letter! It was right at eye level with Ben when we taped it up with the others and he would stand and gaze at it! Very creative and fun!
What a clever and cute way to sum up the year. I love it! I am always so amazed by everything that you guys do. I wish you were still here so our boys could play.
Post a Comment