I had awoken William to use the bathroom when he had fallen asleep on the floor. This was necessary for if I didn't, he would wake up crying at 2 in the morning, waking me up, because he had wet himself.
William does not get woken up very easily. He was crying and shouting at me the entire time. He yelled, "I hate YOU" and "Mom, you are dumb!"
Todd was in the other room with Mikey and upon hearing this, Mikey got wide-eyed and all concerned (for William's safety) said, "Dad....William called Mom dumb!"
I didn't punish William, he wasn't even really awake, but then the next day, this is what he said to me:
Now, even though it does sound like something else, he was crawling across my legs while saying that I was a bridge.
I hope those speach classes work....if not, he does have a cute little voice.
2 comments:
Hahahaha, too funny!
Man, you sure suckered me into that one! Whew! Glad you are doing what's right.
Post a Comment