Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Happenings

In conjunction to everything else I posted about in May (accidents, Ironmans, etc) Here is a summary of what else happened:
First we were visiting Grandma Patti in Utah We came home and I was in charge of our Early Childhood PTA family partyWe offered Pony Rides at the party



Our community had a "Big Rig" where the boys were able to climb inside many big vehicles including tractors, fire engines, snow plows.
Todd and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary

I made a cake with the 8 on it's side, the symbol of eternity (I'm not just sloppy)

Aunt Nae visited us (I know I have already blogged about this, but having her here made the month SO MUCH BETTER)William and Grant played that they were going to school, didn't quite realize that everyone else in the world is just getting done with the school year
William got a lot of love and attention because of his accident. He got packages from his Grandma Patty, Grampy, and his Primary teacher (who is so awesome)

Spent a lot of time swimming. The boys finished their indoor lessons for the season. This month was Grant's first swimming lesson, William wasn't able to join him because of his accident, and Mikey and Roger were both promoted to Level 4.

Spent some time at the zoo (but don't we always?)
Almost got a photo with all four boys smiling (don't look too closely at Mikey's face, I took a gazillion photos and this one has the highest percentage of boys looking and smiling)

Played in a creek with our friends

Hope May was as awesome for you as it was for us

No comments: