
Because the weather wasn't always ideal for boating or swimming, we did other things.

One day we rode our bikes to the park. The bike ride allowed some of the boys to fall asleep.



Mikey just dealt with his reality very well.

Do you remember merry-go-rounds?

I believe that's what they're called. I didn't know that there were anymore in existence. I thought they were a lawyer's dream and a mother's nightmare.

Of course my boys loved it. Todd and I would go on it with them a couple of times, but I would get too sick too easily. Todd lasted a little longer than I

... but not by much.

What are these stripped things on Grant's legs - you ask me.

Those are Baby Leggins. They are awesome. I know that you may think they're a little "girly"...Todd use to think so to, until he saw how effective they were in protecting our little crawlers chunky legs from getting all scratched. They also keep his legs warm and I don't have to take them off to change his diaper (like with pants).

We won't need them much longer though. The weather is getting nice and Grant had fun working on his standing and walking.
I love this picture

I love these two "men"

but why do they insist on being disgusting?
No comments:
Post a Comment