We were having lunch when the boys started talking silly. They were talking nonsense, you know, stuff that entertain them, they all are involved, but you have no clue as to what they are talking about. I wasn't really listening to them as I started cleaning up, but then they said something that caught my ears.
They were saying that they were drinking blood. I was disgusted and horrified. No, they were drinking water, but still... I interrupted them and asked them to not talk that way.
William said, "Mom, people drink Je'us blood".
What!! NO!! What is going......oh, wait. I do try to have them listen to the sacrament prayer, and.....okay.
But now what do I do?
4 comments:
Will they understand symbolism?!?
Good luck with that explanation. :) Having children is such an adventure, isn't it!
i think it's time to start reading them twilight before bedtime! haha
Oh how funny! Pull out the grape juice and try explaining? Wow good luck!
:) This cracks me up. Only because my kids have said similar things. In fact this past Sunday during the sacrament Ammon whispers to me " this is the only blood we can drink". Followed by Claire who repeated that only in a slightly louder voice.
Post a Comment