I got the blanket and this book shelf from TJ Max. I love the colors. Only downside of the bedspread is that they only had a twin available, so I bought some material and am going to add to the sides of it.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Tour it Tuesday
Remember Nae's Room?
Well, let me introduce Roger's Room
While my mom and sisters were visiting, I had them help me redo this room. So glad that we did. The extra help helped me get it done and I love that after having this room look so badly and disorderly for a year, it now has a purpose and is no longer a junk room.
I got the blanket and this book shelf from TJ Max. I love the colors. Only downside of the bedspread is that they only had a twin available, so I bought some material and am going to add to the sides of it.
I got this material to make curtains. Isn't it so cute.
Put this table in the corner. Roger loves to sit at it and read stories.
Now I need some help. I have some blue paint, I want to do a line of blue paint but cannot decide if the stripe should be connected to the green, or if it should be spaced from the green. You can see somewhat of an example in the next two pictures - imagine the blue painter's tape as blue paint.
And the dresser, doesn't look much better. After I decide how to finish painting the blue, I should be moving the paint out.
I got the blanket and this book shelf from TJ Max. I love the colors. Only downside of the bedspread is that they only had a twin available, so I bought some material and am going to add to the sides of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Leave a space.
I say leave a space, and maybe make the blue line twice as thick as the painters tape. Super cute bedspread and love the curtain fabric. You are so crafty I don't know where you find the time to do all these great projects!
Super cute! My vote is leave a space and make the blue thicker. Good luck:)
I think you should leave a space as well, the pic with the dresser made me think it looked good that way. You have done a great job! It looks so good Loni!
I am not a great decorator, but I like it with a space too. Good luck!
Post a Comment