We went on the local Bike and Ride train ride.
Todd pulled Mikey/Roger behind him on the trail behind bike, I carried William/Grant in the child seat on my bike, and Reagan carried whichever two boys were left in the trailer - definately heavy.
At one point we were following eachother a little too closely. Todd was in the lead, slipped off the trail and fell. I couldn't stop in time, so I crashed as well. I found myself on the ground just in time to see Reagan's bike wheel coming over on top of me. Luckily he was able to catch it from falling on me, but still not too fun. No one was too hurt. Grant was a little shaken up, but for the most part we were laughing at ourselves.
Later the crash actually had a positive effect. We had been trying to convince Mikey that it was time for him to learn to ride his bike without training wheels, but no avail, he was too scared of crashing. After our group crash Mikey realized that it wasn't all that bad and was then ready to try riding his bike.
No comments:
Post a Comment