While LeNae was here, she decorated it how she wanted. This was her first experience decorating a room, so one day I heard this loud banging sound coming from her room. I ran up there to discover her hanging up pictures, but instead of using picture hanging nails, she was using big, thick deck nails. Needless to say there were some huge holes in the wall.
When LeNae visited in May, we spackled all the holes in, but because that alone took so much time, that is as far as we got.
So, here is a Tour it Tuesday of one of my less decorated, organized, cute rooms. Hopefully I'll be able to post a "after" post soon. My mom, sisters and cousin did help me paint it, so maybe next week I will show it to you.
Enjoy seeing my messiness, and total un-cuteness. But this is real life. Very anti-climatic comeback for missing so many Tour it Tuesdays, I know.
Here are 3 diamonds LeNae painted, it looked pretty cute with her decor, but when she stripped the room, it left it looking pretty dumb. Notice the white spots, yep that's spackle.
The room has two windows and one of the window screens looks like this, thanks to one of the boys. We're not sure which one, but I have my suspicions.
My mom brought this dresser out with all of the other stuff she brought earlier this year. LeNae would have loved to have been able to use this while she was here, but alas, that is her punishment for banging up my walls. Also, I think the trophy is a nice addition to the room.
Here is the proof that this room just does not get used enough - who just leaves pictures on the floor like that? Those are pictures LeNae used but did not like well enough to take back to Utah with her (essentially the Reject pile). Then we have the TV with movies around it that was used when Roger was sick several months ago.
Man, now I am embarrassed.
No comments:
Post a Comment