Wednesday, July 2, 2008

One Month Birthday

I cannot believe that my baby is already a month old!! He really is so precious, and I am so in LOVE!!! His schedule still isn't consistent, but unfortunately lately when it's time for bed, he is suddenly very alert and not sleepy. But he does let me stay in bed until about 8, with Todd's help by taking the other boys downstairs. I am getting more adjusted to his waking up and my non-sleeping routine. I should be okay until month 4 or 5, but you'll probably hear about that later.

He's still eating very well. and I am hoping that I'll get a chunky baby. He's lost a lot of his hair, now he is bald bald bald. Even Mikey said, "Remember when Grant popped out of your tummy he had hair...and now he don't".

Grant is transitioning out of the newborn phase. He's more alert, and is slightly responsive. He is trying to respond - he's getting his lips to form a smile, he's trying to gain control of his eyes, and he was making a cooing sound for my mom just the other day.

He really is a gem, and I'm so glad that we have him here with us.

1 comment:

Amber said...

How cute! Crazy how time flys and how quickly they change :) Glad you are doing well and keep up the hard work.
Take care!