Aren't we so silly. But at least we are in love with our kiddos.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Double Take
As parents, why do we do this:


I know that to you, it appears that I have just posted several photos that are almost identical. Where you see it as almost identical, I see them as totally different. Each photo shows a different personality trait of my child, different mood, etc. And even though I will admit that these photos are all very similar, for some reason as parents we take tons of the same picture, then we post all of them, as if someone else out there really can see the difference in the pictures ...or really cares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Loni- Oh man, your kids are so cute! I am so glad for the internet, so I can catch up with old friends. How the heck are you? It looks like you are doing great. How old are your kids? Can you believe that we have kids? Crazy. Keep me posted- Maren
You hit it right on the head. We are just like that.
I just fell in LOVE with Grant! He is so dang cute!
I totally do this all of the time, it's just too darn hard to choose just one when they're all so cute! I love his chubby little cheeks!
Post a Comment