
First time buying and canning food storage
First dinner having no milk spilled (and no, we did not use sippy cups)
First time William put the potty seat on the toilet by himself
First time Grant has been to the Doctor's office (5 months, not bad - dang eye infection)
And this next week we will be having my whole family (besides my brother on a mission)together for the first time since my parents divorce... could be very awkward, could be very chaotic, could be very emotional...could be all the above. Maybe we'll just be emotional eaters and just stuff our faces. Too bad that this week I have reached the weight I was when I got married.
Wish me luck, and if I'm fatter after Thanksgiving, you know what happened.
Side note- The only reason I am back at my wedding weight is because my hair is much shorter, my chest has been sucked dry, and my bottom is saggy versus the long, luscious hair, fuller chest, and firm behind. So, I may be at the same weight, but I am definitely not looking the same.
3 comments:
What?! You're weight at the time of your wedding? That's so awesome. That is something I have yet to accomplish and will probably never attempt to. I'm sure your family will have a lovely time. We'll miss your mom while she's away.
Your table is beautiful by the way... but as for the Thanksgiving, I think it is great that you are all getting together. You have an awesome family. All of you are so fun. I can honestly say that my family get together involve emotional eating too. Maybe that's normal?
Hey Loni! Your boys are so adorable and getting so big! I wish that I could see them! I cant believe after four kids you are back to what you you weighed when you got married! That is inspiring. Good luck over Thanksgiving, I am sure that everything will go fine and if nothing else, there will be good food! Love you!
Post a Comment