Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stop talking


Mikey has reached the tattle-tale stage of life. This actually has been quite helpful. Especially when I hear things like, "Momma, Grant's eating my toys", or "William's playing in the toilet".

But I also get to hear things like this that occurred at the kitchen counter:

"Dad! Dad! Roger's almost touching my chair!...Dad! Roger's almost touching my chair!"
Then I heard Roger say, "Shhh.....Mikey stop talking!"
"Dad, Roger's almost touching my chair"

Todd went and scooted Roger's chair over.

"Dad, " Roger said in a very frustrated tone, "I was just kidding."

I don't understand them sometimes.

3 comments:

April and Paul said...

wow so it happens in your home too huh? Kaylee's our tattler. She has moved on to issuing the consequence she feels necessary. For instance telling Ashlyn to go to time out and fold her arms, then she will come tattle. Kids... they make life fun right?! :P

Stacie and Kai said...

Loni- Hey it's Stacie! How are you? Your family is so adorable and I cant believe how those boys are growing. Anyways...ran into you mom at Farmers market and she told me to tell you to invite me to her blog..my email is stacieandkai@gmail.com. Thanks and have a great Thanksgiving with the fam! Im sure things will go good!

The Jones Fam said...

I haven't checked blogs in over a week because I've been in Utah and super busy! Wow, snow huh! We're still having almost 80 degree weather. We go to the park every day wondering how long it will last. Jaylee too, is driving me nuts with the things she is saying. Sometimes I wish I could tape her mouth shut :)