I think it started by my telling him that when he fights with his brothers, it makes Jesus sad. So whenever he does something good, he asks, or rather confirms to me, "That makes Jesus so happy".
I was at the craft store picking out ribbon (yes, with all four kids, but I had LeNae with me also). I did allow the older boys to walk around until Roger and William lost that privilege. Roger started shrieking from the shopping cart while pointing to a spool of ribbon that had a tail of ribbon hanging off.
"What's wrong?"
"I need to roll it" he replied. I took the shopping cart near the ribbon and he rolled it up.
"That makes Jesus so happy, Mom"
He says this all the time, even when probably not the truth. Like today we were looking at a book and he saw the word "squares".
"Mom! There's two S's! Two S's! That makes Jesus so happy!"
1 comment:
Oh my goodness. Your stories always crack me up, but this one is particularly good. What a sweet kid!
Post a Comment