Sunday, February 22, 2009

Joseph Smith?

Yes, that is a play sword that Roger is attempting to swallow
As Roger was playing by himself, singing made up 3-year-old songs to himself, I heard Mikey yell out:
"NO, I'm Mikey. He had brown hair, I have yellow hair! Do not call me Joseph Smith!!!"
Roger had only mentioned Joseph Smith's name, but did not call Mikey Joseph Smith. And how does hair color determine if you're someone or not. LeNae just dyed her hair dark, so does that make her "Loni"?

5 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the comment. It was fun looking at your blog. I've been keeping tabs on you from your mom. Your 4 boys are so cute!!! I'm proud of you for taking on those cute boys :). It looks like your doing well. I heard that your hubby is going to med school. My hubby will be starting this fall. You'll have to tell me the horror stories of med school.:) P.S. Your mom is sooo cute! It's fun to be in the same ward as her.

Leilani said...

Hey, I just checked my old blog, and found you! Holy moly your hands are full, but looks like a whole lot of fun! I am going to add you right now, keep in touch!

The Andra Family said...

This comment is about your Valentines day. How sweet that your dad always sends you flowers and looks like Todd spoiled you. I like the 6 word description thing.

The Jones Fam said...

You always have the funniest stories about your boys. I'm sure they keep you laughing all day. Thanks for sharing the fun with us!

Dean and Rachel said...

Your boys are so dang cute. I love reading all of the little stories about them.