Monday we had a Valentine's day party for Joy School at our house. So, the first event on the schedule was getting the trampoline back in our yard. It is a heavy beast, but with everyone's help, we surprisingly got it over the fence and back in it's spot in 5 minutes.
Since the party was for the kids, we did have them put together candy necklaces,
William had Jenna help him
and Greg pushed his daughter out so he could put together one.
The kids exchanged Valentines
Roger got to give his Valentine a hug 
They played "Attack Greg"
Jenny took Mikey into a corner and painted his fingernails to give Todd a hard time.
Mikey did not like having his nails painted, and I had to take him upstairs immediately to take off the paint because of his dislike. "We don't put nail polish on boys, ...only girls wear nail polish, not boys."
But, his brother felt differently. Roger enjoyed having his nails painted, but mostly because the nail polish was his favorite color, blue.
2 comments:
How funny about the trampoline! Katy was picked to be a volunteer to go into the bubble lady's bubble once. She was soo excited and Xandy was more than a little jealous. Go Todd with the Buckeye necklace!
Thanks for the recap! Wish I could have been there. But that pix of Greg doing the candy necklace is precious. I'll have to steal it so I can use it someday! :-)
Post a Comment