Thursday, January 14, 2010

Orange Juice Snow

"Mom, we don't eat yellow snow......because it's pee-snow......and we don't eat brown snow because it's poo-snow" said by Mikey.

My kids are smart, very smart. But maybe I'm not too smart for this is one of our winter treats, Orange Juice Snow.
A couple of years ago we had snow outside, and in the excitement the kids started eating it. I had a jug of orange juice in the fridge, so we decided to make our own little treat.

Needless to say we still love it today...I'm just hoping that the only colored snow that they eat is Orange and given to them from me.

1 comment:

Katie said...

LONI! That is so crazy that you posted this because I was going to do a post on US eating snow!!
HAHA..when I was younger i used to go outside, get a bowl full of snow and pour syrup on it...YUMMY!
So, what did I do last week? I introduced the kids (and Luke) to my treat..and they LOVED IT!