I do care, really, but sometimes getting their hair combed, faces washed, ensuring that their clothes match, are clean and presentable is just too much for one woman to take care of.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Sometimes
I do care, really, but sometimes getting their hair combed, faces washed, ensuring that their clothes match, are clean and presentable is just too much for one woman to take care of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You amaze me! You are such an inspiration to me and NO, it shouldn't matter if clothes match or if hair is combed. You are such a great mom!!
Matching clothes and clean faces are over-rated. I like the smiles!!!
I don't know what we're going to do w/ a girl, cuz my boys' hair is NEVER combed. And the fact that they dress themselves, well they NEVER match either. I can SO relate to you.
Post a Comment