Grant is such a fun boy... he can be demanding at times, but then he just bats his eyes and you are done.He loves playing ball, no matter what ball. He spends his days just throwing and kicking balls around. And if there aren't any balls around, he will just throw whatever he can get his hands on.
He loves his blankie and thumb. I really do not see any end in sight for the blankie, but with him being my baby, I'm not pushing for it to end.
Grant is very good at communicating what he wants, even though he doesn't speak much nor knows the words. He grabs your finger, then drags you to where he wants you and will let you play 20 questions until you figure out what he wants.For his birthday, we started out with our traditional birthday breakfast with a candle in the food. Even though during his brothers' birthdays, Grant insisted on having a candle lit on his food, he did not respond to his own birthday candle. He just sucked his thumb while watching the flame dance. His brothers finally helped him blow it out.
We met up with some friends to spend some time at the park.
We headed home where we had some friends over. We played games, and even though they were more geared towards the older kids, Grant sure had a great time playing them.
I read Grant's birth story to all the kids and we all went around saying things we love about Grant. Todd gave Grant a Father's Blessing.
Then it was time for the fun - PRESENTS.
Sure do love you Grant. You bring so much joy to our family!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT! He is such a doll and those eyes are to die for!
I love reading Grant's birth story too... incredible. And that cake? My mouth is watering... yum!
I seriously CAN'T believe he's already 2!!! That went so fast for me:) Your boys are all so cute.
Great job on the cake...looks delicious!
So much fun. As I read your blog I was amazed at how similar Grant and Gradin are. Maybe it has to do with their birthdays are a week apart, or maybe it has to do with both names starting with G. What ever the reason I am glad we get to share similar experiences with two boys who have the same interests right down the communicating and pulling taking us to where they want things.
Post a Comment