I don't think I make my kids do more work than is reasonable. Every morning Mikey and Roger are in charge of making both of their beds
(they help each other make since they're both double beds). After breakfast they unload the dishwasher, and they'll help me clean and do other chores around the house.
I asked Roger to clean the living room and he stated, "I now sure know what slaves do!"
The weird thing is that he didn't say it in a whiny voice or showed any signs of complaining. I think he actually believes that he lives a slave-like lifestyle...and he's happy with it.
1 comment:
Got to love Rogers keen mind, he knows what's going on :) one if my favorite thing to watch is his and Mikey's system to unload the dishwasher, no wonder they created an assembly line at mom's. I think it's great they do work. It's not inhumane it builds character :)
Post a Comment