Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Daughter?

Mikey asked me how many sisters he has. I told him that right now he doesn't have any, but there are some up in heaven that will one day (we're hoping years from now) come and join our family. I sure hope that's what will happen; otherwise I will feel badly for my future daughter-in-laws for they will have to live with me dressing them up in frilly dresses and tights, putting bows in their hair, and learn to go by a name that I have picked out for my girls.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Mikey is so cute. And, the vision of you with your future daughters-in-law cracks me up. ;-)

Katie said...

Haha! That will be the day..can't wait to see the wedding pictures..frilly bows and dresses!

Dean and Rachel said...

LOL!

yvonne said...

she is just waiting so her big brothers can take care of her!