Let me say, "I am WRONG, and I am sorry for being so naive"
Roger is always changing his clothes. He will just decide that something looks better than what he is wearing. And really, this wouldn't bother me too much, but the clothes that he is changing into are his raggedy, dirty clothes. He is changing from a really adorable, studly outfit that I picked out for the occasion, into a hole-ey t-shirt that he's worn the last several days and a pair of pajama pants. The worst part of it is that I really don't notice that he's wearing these self-proclaimed outfits until we are out in public!!
Another humorous side of this story is that he will go to bed in one pair of pajamas, and wake up in another. I'm starting to believe that in the middle of the night he gets up and hangs out for a couple of hours. This boy needs his sleep, but his sleep doesn't have to be too long. He will come and hang out in our bed in the early morning, or even just go downstairs and sit at the kitchen counter. I think those few mornings that he doesn't wake up until 8 or 9, it is because he snuck out to his friend's house and didn't get home until 5 in the morning. You never know, stranger things have happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment