Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1-866-VOTE

I have never actually watched American Idol, but this season is different. I actually know someone in the top 36 contestants - and she's performing tonight for your vote!
Her name is Taylor Vaifanua. She is from my hometown, but also she and her family are family friends of ours. We have known them since I can remember. She's a cute girl who has had a lot of experience from all over the world. Her family moved to Western Samoa and lived there for 6 years, and she's lived in Iowa for several years. When Todd & I were first married, we spent our first summer together working with her dad & family helping them get their business set up. She was such a cute and sweet little girl, and knowing her family, I'm sure she's continued being that way.
I am asking you to watch American Idol tonight, even if it's your first time, and at the end of the show, pick up your phone and VOTE for TAYLOR.
If you've never seen it before, you may enjoy it. I've had fun watching it, but maybe it's more because I get to hang out with friends. BTW, if you're interested in watching it with us, I'm sure Melissa wouldn't mind - as long as we keep the volume down since her kids are in bed by this point (good mom, I know).

1 comment:

Chatty Family said...

I got through A LOT! Is that a good thing? Guess we'll see tonight! Thanks for inviting the whole blogosphere to my house! Just kidding!