Friday, March 20, 2009

Interesting breakfast conversation

"I don't want my chin be scratchy" Mikey said in a demanding tone as he looked over at Todd. I didn't realize that Todd's chin was so scratchy, but oh well.
"When you get big like Daddy, you will get hair on your face, like Daddy." I said, may as well not lie to him.
"I don't want hair on my chin! I want a smooth chin!"
"Look, I shaved so that my chin isn't scratchy" Todd said as he had Mikey feel his chin.
Mikey looked at him and came back with, "No, I don't want a scratchy chin". Sorry bud.

Then I heard Roger saying something.
"Mom, you popped out three boys" he said as he held up three fingers "...Mikey...William...and Grant".
"What about you?" I asked.
"Nae popped me out"
"Oh, really...no, I popped you out"
"No, Nae did"
"No, Nae needs a husband to pop out a baby, she doesn't have a husband"
Roger thought for a second..."I'll find her a husband".

1 comment:

The Jones Fam said...

So cute. Isn't is so interesting how the minds of children put things together? Jaylee is always saying, "When I'm big like you, I'll be a Mommy, and you'll be little and I can hold you!" Or, "When you were a baby Mommy, you were in my tummy!" Kinda weird, but funny!