Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bodies

Because of Todd's studies, Mikey is enthralled with studying the human body. Ask him where the spleen is, he'll tell you. It's really cute to see all this knowledge just penetrate into him. He loves it and Todd loves that Mikey is so interested in what Todd is doing professionally.
I'm still a little behind on getting my house all decorated (come on, let's see you do it with four kids), so I totally did not mind one bit hanging up body posters on Mikey's wall.
Then, and this part actually impresses myself because sometimes we forget that we are good moms, I got the wrapping paper out and turned it over. I had the boys lie on it so I could trace their bodies, then they colored the pictures of their bodies. (Mikey's body picture is the middle picture)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Lovely decor :) It's fun to see their minds working and learning so much- what smart little boys you have!

Nate and Sum said...

I love the body posters! You are a great mom.