Monday, March 2, 2009

LeNae was here

Mikey was in his toy room erasing the white board when I heard him yell out, "Nae not here". Ummm, okay. Not sure what brought that about. LeNae actually was home, but I knew she was studying and didn't want the boys to bother her, so I didn't answer. The conversation continued.

"Mom, Nae and you have the same Mommy?" (This has been something we have been discussing lately)
"Yes, Nae & I have the same Mommy."
"Grandma Patti, she's your sister" (he said in a joking manner).
"No, Grandma Patti is Nae and mine Mommy"
"Nae's your sister?"
"Yep, Nae's my sister"
There was a pause, then Mikey came out of the toy room and approached me. "Mom, sisters don't have husbands?"
Hahaha.... funny how that reasoning led to that. I told him that Nae doesn't have a husband right now, but one day, she will.
Twenty minutes later I went to talk to LeNae about something. Mikey had followed me into her room, and seeing that she was home, exclaimed, "Nae! You are here!!" Ummm...okay. Not sure what all the excitement was for, but hey, LeNae is really exciting.
It wasn't until later that I realized what the excitement was for. Mikey had erased this from off the white board:
It's very important that the white board tells the truth.

No comments: