Mikey: Mom, you love Roger more.
My friend looks at me with surprise and a "uh-oh, has this started?"
I smile and reply: Yes
Roger and I play this game of "Love you more". I'm sure you've played it yourself many times. One time while playing with Mikey present I trumped Roger by saying, "No, I love you more... I popped you out!" Mikey very enthusiastically agreed that I was the "winner".
Every once in awhile, Mikey will randomly remind me that I love Roger more.
Glad that my boys haven't found that "Who does mom love more" competition among themselves.
1 comment:
Hello I found you! And I've been reading your blog for what feels like hours now. You are so creative and cute- and I can tell you are an amazing mother and wifey! It was so fun to see you yesterday. Let's keep in touch.
Post a Comment