Friday, March 7, 2008

Loniology

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Wendy's
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A: Strawberries or Peaches and cream (cream, whipped cream, or ice cream)
Q.What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Not huge into pizza


TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is currently on your computer wallpaper?
A: Picture of my boys
Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A: 2


BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right-handed
Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. Before I was married, Todd's not too much into sweets
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Yep, when I was in 4th grade there was an earthquake where I lived. On the shelf over my bed, I had a huge rock (I use to collect rocks). Well, during the earthquake it fell down and hit me on my head. I always was a genius child.

OTHEROLOGY
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Brown and other earthy tones - but I still try to pull off bright colors (unsuccessfully I would have to admit)
Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. I save William's life everyday, but with two older brothers, it's inevitable
Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. When I was three I was kicked by a horse. When I was brought into the house, I wasn't breathing. My mom flipped me over, allowing all of the blood to come out of my mouth and throat -so I guess she saved my life.

DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: These Pregnancy pants don't have front pockets, but in my left back pocket I have a receipt and 64 cents in change.
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. I was really bored and confused with all the fuss the first time I saw it. After seeing it again, I do think it's hilarious.
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: I had taken my boys to the park. William was just a few months old, so I was carrying him in his car seat (which we all know is HEAVY). Roger was refusing to get out of the car and go to the park (what's the matter with kids?). So, while carrying William in one hand, and attempting to carry Roger in the other, I started walking to the park. When I was what I felt a safe distance from the road, and close enough to the park, I let go of Roger's arm. (I know I look like superwoman, but it was getting really heavy carrying both) I carried William to the nearest bench, set him down and went back and got Roger. There was one other lady with a kid about 10 years old. She immediately left. Fifteen minutes later a cop approached me and told me that someone reported that they did not like the way I was treating my child!?!! After getting all my information (which really frustrated me, I was considered guilty before I even had a say) the cop explained that he knows there are usually two sides to every story, so he asked me to explain mine. I just told him what had happened, and he looked at Roger playing on the playground (at a distance, thank goodness for just a couple of days earlier he had fallen and got a big welt on his forehead). Luckily this cop had common sense and told me that he didn't see a problem and felt that the person who reported it was a little hyper-sensitive. Luckily I never saw that lady again, for I would have given her some lip. She was so quick to run off to the cops, yet so unwilling to see that I was struggling with a stubborn child that she could have easily offered some help - or at least approach me and tell me she didn't like the way I handled things so I could have let her know that there is a difference when you have one child versus multiple children. With one child there is hardly ever a conflict of interest!!

LASTOLOGY
Q: Last person who called you?
A: Jenni Mortenson
Q: Last Person you hugged?
A: Mikey - he's a very "huggy" kid

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
A: Never really thought of it
Q: Season?
A: Fall and Spring. In Ohio, that's when the weather is PERFECT- not too hot nor too cold, and it is gorgeous.

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Mood?
A: Whatever - I should be cleaning, but instead I'm doing this.
Q: Listening to?
A: William, he's really gotten into a screaming phase. He will yell and scream - no real emotion behind it, he just enjoys doing it.
Q: Watching?
A: Nothing

RANDOMOLOGY
Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Go to Wicked tonight!!!!
Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: We don't have TV stations and I really don't watch many movies, so I really cannot think of this one. OH, for V-day Todd and I went to "Jumper" - it's not that great so I do not recommend it unless you have no use for your time.
Q: Do you smile often?
A: With kids you find yourself smiling about everything.

TAGOLOGY
If you just read this, YOU'RE IT!Rules: Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by "ology."

1 comment:

Lyndee said...

Good to know someone tries to save poor baby william from the other two! It was so good to see you, hope you are adjusting back to home life well- I love and miss you and your darling, "huggie" boys.

Take care