Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Todd




Today is Todd's birthday. I sure am glad that he was born - but then would I really know the difference if he wasn't ever born? Anyhow, in tribute to him and his 28th birthday, I am listing 28 things that I love about him (in no particular order).

1-His sense of humor
2-His willingness to be uncomfortable in order for someone else to be comfortable
3-His hard working attitude
4-His love of Christ
5-The way his eyes light up when he's teasing me
6-The great example he is to his boys
7-His will to read the scriptures
8-The fact that he loves anything I cook (which he actually isn't too hard to please ;)
9-His never-ending energy
10-His sensitivity to me and others
11-His desire to give the kids a memorable childhood
12-His soft, tender voice
13-His unshaken faith in God and His word
14-His willingness to clean the kitchen
15-The way he gets excited about everything - he is a lot of fun to surprise
16-He loves and is very involved with his children
17-His always cheerful attitude and disposition
18-He's so much fun to flirt with
19-His never ending selflessness
20-He cleans up after himself
21-He makes me feel safe and secure
22-The way that he makes me feel sexy (even pregnant & 3 kids later)
23-His humility
24-His understanding attitude when I mess up (it's only happened twice)
25-How he finds so much joy in playing with the boys
26-He treats everyone like family
27-He allows me to read in bed while he's trying to fall asleep
28-His belief that everyone is good
I sure am glad that I am lucky enough to be with this great man. He really is so amazing, and I'm going to do my best to see that he not only has a great birthday, but that he has a great life also.


I LOVE YOU TODDY!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh cute cute Loni! Parker is 28 too, he'll be 29 this year-we married such old men! Haha. So are you ever comin back to Utah to visit or anything? It'd be fun to get together with you, Carlaay, and Jami!!

Amber said...

Happy birthday Todd! Loni, I'm so glad that you found such a wonderful companion for yourself! You have the cutest little family and I always hope for the best for you guys! Take Care!