My friend, Jennifer, is starting up her own photography company and took my maternity pictures. I had never heard of maternity pictures, but they are great because they celebrate the pregnancy and the excitement of the anticipation of the baby. I'm really glad that she did them, and she did an AWESOME job. If you're pregnant, or going to be pregnant, I highly recommend getting pictures for we soon forget what it was like to be expecting.
This one you would never guess that I have a shirt (that I pulled down) and jeans on!
This one is one of my favorites. It almost looks like an engagement photo. I guess a shot-gun wedding engagement photo. Todd has had several of his friends assume that we had a shot-gun wedding because of the number of children we have.
She even took some extra photos of the boys
4 comments:
Cute! You had a pretty pregnant belly. I could never pull that off - too many awful stretchmarks. blech. But your pictures are beautiful! What a great way to commemorate waiting for your wonderful little boy #4 :)
Great photos Loni. You look beautiful in them as always :)
Take care all our love
what great pictures you are like a model or something!
Fun photos! I want to do that next time around. It's really cute to have the kids all in them. As for your hair.... I like it without the headband. And you look really cute. But I do like you better with longer :) I know how it goes, I make hair mistakes all the time!!!
Post a Comment