Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just in case you were wondering, I was due on Saturday, and still no baby.

5 comments:

The Lassen Family said...

Yes, we are wondering :-) Hang in there! Can't wait to hear the news.

Jennifer said...

I have been, in fact... good to know though... Let me know (as well as the rest of your blog stalkers, i'm sure). :) Good luck! Let me know if you need anything - though I'm sure it's nice to have your mom around. :)

Katie said...

Yes, sorry about that...we are patiently waiting! Anything you need?

The Jones Fam said...

That bird Mikey has is too cute! He seems like such a sweet little boy. So still no baby? Well, good luck when baby boy #4 comes! I hope all goes well and the at home delivery experiance is a good one!

Terra said...

let me know if I can help at all. enjoy your time with your mom around to help