Because a couple of my friends thought that I should post to let you all know when the baby arrives, I am typing this up before hand and hopeing Todd is computer savy enough to post it when Grant does arrive.
Awesome!!! Let me know when you want the newborn shots of him... I CANNOT wait to see him! :) - and you... not knocked up and all :) heehee Look forward to our future bike rides! :) Heal fast and let me know what you need.
If you would like to contact me, or for those who have private blogs that would be willing to send me an invite, email me at todd_gobucks[at]hotmail[dot]com
8 comments:
Yay! That's fantastic!!
Finally! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the details...
Awesome!!! Let me know when you want the newborn shots of him... I CANNOT wait to see him! :) - and you... not knocked up and all :) heehee Look forward to our future bike rides! :) Heal fast and let me know what you need.
Finally!! I'm so happy for you (and that your mom is still here)! I hope everything went as planned! Can't wait to see pictures!
Congrads! I'm excited for you. Let me know what I can do to help. Can't wait to see him
We need pictures! Congrats and I hope that you all are doing well!
Congratulations. Rumor has it that all went well and that you are both doing ok. We're happy for you and can't wait to meet your new addition.
Congratulations! Can't wait to see pix. And looking forward to hearing the home-birth low down :-)
Post a Comment