I have been reading your blog for awhile now and I just have to say your amazing! I don't know how you do it. But keep going girl! By the way the baby photos are beautiful (or handsome I guess I should say).
Hi, Loni, Can I just tell you I love your blog! I admit I look at it quite frequently and am always so impressed with what you are up to! It's also a nice way to stay in touch with you Easterners! Grant is so adorable! You've got me thinkging about a midwife when I have children... Bret doesn't like that much though! Brittany
Hey Loni, Thanks for the comment about Jada. I must admit, I've been reading your blog for a long time. You are quite the inspiration for all mothers! Hope you don't mind if I keep checking in!
If you would like to contact me, or for those who have private blogs that would be willing to send me an invite, email me at todd_gobucks[at]hotmail[dot]com
5 comments:
Those pics are just adorable. What a special little bundle you have.
Loni,
I have been reading your blog for awhile now and I just have to say your amazing! I don't know how you do it. But keep going girl! By the way the baby photos are beautiful (or handsome I guess I should say).
- Mindee (Spackman) West
Hi, Loni,
Can I just tell you I love your blog! I admit I look at it quite frequently and am always so impressed with what you are up to! It's also a nice way to stay in touch with you Easterners! Grant is so adorable! You've got me thinkging about a midwife when I have children... Bret doesn't like that much though! Brittany
Beautiful photos Loni... you are so good at keeping your blog up to date.
Grant looks so much like his brothers.. I miss you girlfriend.
Hey Loni,
Thanks for the comment about Jada. I must admit, I've been reading your blog for a long time. You are quite the inspiration for all mothers! Hope you don't mind if I keep checking in!
Post a Comment