Monday, June 9, 2008

Pictures of Baby Grant

My friend Jennifer also took these baby pictures of Grant. They turned out great. I do realize that I love Grant a lot because I could not settle on posting just two or three pictures of him, because I think every single one is gorgeous. Yea, typical mother.

I painted this bassinet and made the bumper - I am so proud
This is Todd's favorite. He really likes the Willow Trees figurines


We would just sit and be talking when Jen would whip out her camera and take some candid shots. She did pretty good with some real life photos. I wish I would have had there for the birth. But then again, my hair wasn't done up.




Of course Grant had done nothing but sleep his entire life, and the entire day of the photo shoot. But once Jen arrived, he was WIDE awake! I think he may have thought with all the children around that he had been living in an orphanage and Jen was someone coming to adopt a child. So he didn't want to seem too lazy.


She also took some cute ones of the boys kissing on Grant

No comments: